Monday, January 16, 2012

Cold + Snow = Productivity!

So winter finally decided to show both sides of her face finally.  We had a beautiful snow fall/storm last night.  You know, the kind with big, white, fluffy flakes that make you want to go and catch some on your tongue?  She followed up today with the bitter cold temperatures.  As I write, it is -25 celsius, and feels like -36 with the wind.  Brrrrrrrrrr!  Not feeling like venturing out much, my husband and I tackled projects around the home, mainly my sewing/crafting/guest room.  He hung up some shelves and other things for me, and I supervised.  (I also organized my fabrics, notions, books and patterns, so you could call me a multi-tasker)  I am sew excited (ya, cheesy pun) to have my own space, I used to have my stuff scattered all over the kitchen table and dining area and spent more time unpacking and packing it up than I did actually sewing.  There is still a lot I would like to add to the room, but for now, it is functional and I can get sewing again.  Now, I just need to pick a project!

No comments:

Post a Comment